Saturday, January 19, 2008

January































I don't have too many new pictures to add as my camera is having problems, although it's probably just user error. Colin is doing great and is talking up a storm. He started doing "pretend" play and constantly has our pots and pans and lids and tupperware all over our house as he says he's making us dinner. It's quite amusing. He amazes us more and more everyday. He talks a lot and he has a great memory. He remembered me breaking something in the Dining room a week ago and still reminds me that "Mommy broke it." We have to be very careful with what we say as he's like a parrot and repeats everything.



1 comment:

  1. its always nice to have a constant reminder on everything wrong we do as parents!!! he is way too cute, I want to squuueeeze him.

    ReplyDelete