Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Expecting

Okay, so this is me taking a picture of a picture and it didn't come out very well. I think everybody will get the message though! For those of you who do not know already, John and I are expecting baby #2 in October. We were definitely shocked, but excited too. Colin is going to be a big brother and we find out next month if it's a girl or boy. I think it's going to be a boy b/c a lot of our friends have boys, everybody at my work in the last 5 years have had boys, and 21 out of 32 kids on our street have boys. My pregnancy has been okay so far. I was sick in the beginning, but seem better now and hope for the best for the next 6 months.


3 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!! So exciting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Robyn!!! It's been a long time! Congratulations on the new baby! Looks like you and John have a really nice family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS you guys! SO SO happy for you!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete