Saturday, October 4, 2008

Long Island, NY

One of my co-workers got married last week in Long Island, NY and with my doctors permission John and I made the 5 hour trip to NY. Once we got there, I got kind of nervous being so far away and so close to my due date, but it was worth it. The bride was beautiful and the wedding was a lot of fun. On the way home, one wrong turn had us lost in the middle of NY City. Luckily I didn't go into labor!

For the last week I've been sick with an awful cold. I feel like with every cough, I'm pushing the baby further down. I'm hoping to at least make it through this next week with out having the baby so I can get better and I'm trying to time it so my 12 weeks of maternity leave carries over to the new year. Otherwise, I will have to go back the week of Christmas if I have Carson this week. Although my due date is Oct 18Th, my doctor thinks it might happen before then.

1 comment: