Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas 2009

This Christmas season was very hectic, but enjoyed by all. We packed up the house for most of the month of December and our move in date was Dec 30th. We spent Christmas at our old house and it was nice to have one last Christmas there. Colin and Carson enjoyed the presents Santa brought. Colin's Raven's jersey was probably his favorite gift and he loved the gumball machine that our dear friends the Krauszer's gave us. It has proven to be the worst gift in my book... Thanks Krauszer! Carson probably liked the boxes the best and of course his new power wheels since Colin does not like to share his jeep. My mom got me the coolest gift... she was able to print my blog into a book for the last 2 years, so now I have to keep up with it so she can do it again next year! MY favorite gift by far was spending time with my wonderful family.



No comments:

Post a Comment