Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Camera

The reason I haven't updated the blog in awhile is because my camera broke, but I'm hoping Santa brings a new one for Christmas. It's been very hard not being able to take pictures especially around the holidays and it's amazing how much Colin is growing. He's quite the little boy now. Christmas is fastly approaching and Colin is taking everything in. The house is decorated with lights and the Christmas tree is up. He says goodnight to the Christmas tree every night and gives it a kiss :-) We had our first snowfall today and Colin thought the snow were bubbles and asked me to pop the snowflakes. He's off to Grammy's house this weekend as John and I spend the night in Annopolis for my office party. We'll be sure to sleep in on Sunday!! Well, I hope to update the blog again soon and hopefully with some recent pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Barb - Hopefully you are reading this, you can start your Christmas shopping for John & Rob today!!!

    ReplyDelete