Thursday, September 27, 2012

Go Out. Be Great.

I'm not one to to normally share my feelings or show my emotions (unless I'm watching a sappy movie). My sister told me this story of a family who lost their little boy in a tragic accident at the lake. I was immediately heart broken and my eyes well up with tears every time I think of this little boy and his family. I think about them often. I don't know them, but I cannot imagine what they are going through and I find myself praying for them everyday. They have shown incredible faith and strength and have touched the hearts of so many. The story surfaced all of my worst fears and my heart aches. I read their blog and facebook page and the family's quest to share Nate's story and I'm inspired to be a better person, not take the little things for granted and to be the best wife, mother and friend I can possibly be. Their motto is simple: Go Out. Be Great. (Great words to live by) If you are able, pls read their story and make a contribution to the playground they are builidng at his elementary school in Nate's memory. http://nathanchrisbaker.wordpress.com/