Monday, January 7, 2013

Happy Birthday Carson!

4 years ago I gave birth to an amazing little boy, Carson! I often tell John that I think of Carson as a 5 year old instead of an almost 4 year old. Carson is my supersized 4 year old. He wears the same size clothes as his 6 year old brother and fits into the same size shoe. He's the youngest on his soccer team, but fits right in with size. He's one tough little guy. So, how do I describe my little man as I watch him grow? Since Carson was born, he was an "easy" baby. He was (and still is) a laid back kind of guy and just rolls with the punches. He gets "it". He has the perfect personality for being the middle-child. He can stand up for himself when his brother is picking on him and he is very protective of his younger sister. It touches my heart to see him be such a loving little boy. He's very affectionate and gives the biggest bear hugs ever. His big brown eyes are a mirror into his big big heart. I cherish watching Carson sit on the couch with Corynne in the morning and he keeps her so close and cuddles with her and doesn't let an inch of space seperate them. He's always concerned about his siblings well-being. He's also one 4 year-old that likes to share... he will give you the last bite of his favorite cookie or give his brother his last piece of candy even after they were just fighting. He is eager to learn and will try just about anything, except when it comes to food.. he is by far our pickiest eater. oh, and one last thing..he is a great story teller - just like his mom! (LOL!)

No comments:

Post a Comment